Professor Fucking Layton Professor Fucking Layton

All I have to say is...

That's.. it? I mean, it was pretty well-done for the most part -- great voice acting and decent animation; but it simply wasn't funny. It felt like it was building up to something really funny, but just sort of ended abruptly. Nice try, I suppose.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Awful, really.

I mean, I suppose the animation was alright but for the credit given I can say this is anything but intriguing. I found the audio to be extremely irritating; and when watching a flash the sound is genuinely a large chunk of the experience so I am MORE than willing to give you a bad score partially based on this.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Nice work

I've got to admit I was thoroughly entertained for the entire duration of this movie. A lot of flash films move to slowly, and I felt this one went along quite smoothly. The jokes weren't off-my-seat hilarious, but they were amusing. I felt humored, perhaps even smirked a few times -- what a good, entertaining flash movie should do. The animation wasn't the absolute best, but it was aesthetically pleasing and above all it was clean. No rough, quick, cheapened animation was noticed in the long run -- I felt that what I was watching had a generous amount of effort poured into it.

The sound effects, voice acting, music, etc. was never too quiet or too loud -- it was clear and pleasing to listen to. The music faded in and out appropriately and the sound effects felt natural, not tossed in awkwardly. I am especially intrigued by the volume of custom music added to this film; it makes the film much more unique and original overall based solely on that fact. In my opinion, unless for the purpose of a parody, artists should stray away from using unoriginal (especially well-known) tracks -- it cheapens your experience, somewhat to the degree of adding in bitmap photos (like a famous celebrity, for example) instead of drawing your own rendition.

This is overall a very well-made movie, I know you put a lot of work into this and it shows. I'll end this review in saying: keep up the good work.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Short but sweet!

Very smooth platformer that I could almost grow up on. Reminds me of Metal Gear Slug quite a bit; and even with no upgrades, this game was still very fun playing through. One of my complaints is that it was too short, and has very little replay value. There's nothing to discover or unlock, and there's no katana to hack through people with; which are all fixed by having more levels. My other complain is that there wasn't enough people to murder; which is once again fixed by having more levels.

Well, there you have it. This is a VERY solid basis for a platformer, and to not continue would be a shame.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome, but it needs more to it.

The game has a lot of interesting features, but also lacks a lot of them too. Perhaps if you could modify the starting body a little more than just changing the face? Also, the lack of reaction when you literally tear one of his limbs off just isn't satisfying enough; perhaps a scream of some sort would be more pleasing than a small grunt? Well either way -- this is a well done game. I hope to see a lot more features in the 3rd installment if it will ever come to be.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Link's penis...

...is made out of SANDPAPER?! HOLY SHIT!
Seriously, though. Get rid of that fucking sand-paper noise. It's shit.

Other than that, this is as high-quality as Hentai animation gets; as expected from you. Nothing tops your masterful work, Zone. Can't wait for this to be finished.

MarioTechno MarioTechno

Annoying...

Those claps just plain annoyed the crap out of me, very repeditive too. But maybe a little work and you should have a good song

Happy Daze Happy Daze

^- ^ Yay!

Great! The intro, being short, simple and sweet, really breaks into a beat that matches up nicely. I like how it keeps changing to different types of sounds instead of the same titius crap OVER AND OVER. 0 for originality...because this sound pretty new. Once again....... ^-^

*+*+Lemmings Level 17+*+* *+*+Lemmings Level 17+*+*

OWNAGE.

I love this classic version of the song, well I mean......it was classic to start with...but this one sounds crystal clear and perfectly rounded off. Great job!

Chronamut responds:

thank you VERRRRRY much! *bows*

(i swear they changed the font in the reply box - i dont recall it being this big...)

-shawn-